フレース ドルティア [ドイツ] DOROTHEA FLEISS [GERMANY]
Dorothea Fleiss is a visual artist, life-long believer in artistic collaboration across the arts. Her works, which include paintings, installations, works on paper and book art was exhibited in more than 70 of solo and 400 group shows in Europe, Australia, Asia, USA, South America, Canada, Africa since 1996. She obtained her Doctorate at UNArte (National University of Arts) Bucharest. Thesis title: Artist’s diary. Book–object. Matter and Subjective Mnemonic. As an artist, she has taken part in the Incheon Women Artists’ Biennale in South Korea, DakÁrt Biennale Senegal,
Biennale Cuenca Ecuador, Biennale of Cairo, XI Biennale Guadalupe Mexico and Biennale 3000 in San Paulo.
She is the Founder and Director of the DFEWA Artists Association, based in Germany and also the Curator of the DFEWA’s two-week residencies in Europe, Asia, USA and South America.
Additionally, she is the founder and curator of the EIBAB - European International Book Art Biennale.
- IB University Stuttgart, Germany / Creative Pedagogy and Art Therapy - B. Sc.
- L’Ecole Européenne de Psychothérapie Analytique (Eepssa), Strasbourg, France – Psychotherapy
- Società Italiana di Biosistemica, Bologna, Italy – Biosystemic Psychotherapist
- HKT University Nürtingen Germany, Art Therapy- M.A.
- National University of Arts, Bucharest- Ph.D.
- Lectures at- Chiang Mai University Thailand; Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, India; Beijing Institute for Technologies, School of Design, Beijing, China; Universitad de Cuenca (UNIVERSITY CUENCA) Ecuador; Medizinische Akademie Stuttgart, Germany; Mongolian Normal University Inner Mongolia, Boston College Fine Arts, USA.
- Hello World- Boston- Transcultural Exchange Project
Gallery CĂMINUL ARTEI, Bucharest, Romania
EIBAB 2020 ( European International Book Art Bienalle) Grosskarol, Museum Castle Karoly
My Tribute- Municipality of Fontanetto Po, Italy
Jawhar Kala Kendra Cultural Centre at Jaipur, India
- “So” (Reunion Exhibition)- CMU Art Gallery, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Galerie am Park, Liniengasse 2a, 1060 Vienna, Austria
KOREA ARTIST CENTER, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
Museum of Fine Arts of Da Nang, Vietnam
Multicultural Identities- UNO Gallery New York, USA
La Mer / La Mère 220 mm x 90 mm
Au Manau 2019
Illusions Fishing 450 x 550 x 800 cm
The Art Gallery, CMU, Chiang Mai 2019
PROPRIUM 320 x 300 x 400 cm
Sculpture Museum Zeicani 2018